Chrome (from Google)
Importing SSL Client Certificates
- Save the client certificate e-mailed to you by your squadron
representative to your desktop or hard drive.
- Open the Chrome browser.
- In the toolbar at top right hand corner, click on icon with
three horizonal black bars: "Customize and Control Google Chrome."
- Near the bottom of the menu select "settings"
- At the bottom of the page select "Show advanced
- Toward the bottom of the page under "HTTPS/SSL" select "Manage
- In the pop-up window select the "Personal" tab.
- Click the "Import"
- At the bottom of the pop up window "Welcome to the Certificate
Import Wizard," select "Next."
- Next to the "File name:" box, click on
- In the long box at the bottom of the pop up window "Open," type
in your certificate file name, e.g., "cs-10-joe-bagofdoughnuts.p12."
(If you already saved it to your desktop or hard drive it should
appear after you type a few characters.)
- Select "open."
- Select "Next."
- In the box under the "Password" box,
type in your 29-character password (case sensitive).
- Ensure the box is checked next to "Include all extended
properties." Then select "Next."
- On the "Certificate Import Wizard" page, click on the circle next
to "Automatically select the certificate store based on the type
of certificate," then select "Next."
- On the "Completing the Certificate Import Wizard" page, select
"Finish" at the bottom of the page.
- In the pop up box, it should say "The import was successful."
Then click "OK."
- Check to see if you can access "Classmates Only" quick link on
- If you can access "Classmates Only," e-mail your squadron
representative and so advise.
- If you can't access "Classmates Only," try steps 2 through
18 again and/or contact your squadron representative by phone.