|Cadet Sqdn (CS) Rep Duties|
- Attempt to verify and keep current contact data or status
of all fellow CS classmates (grad and non-grad).
- Actively solicit CS classmates' permission to be shown on
- Actively solicit CS classmates' 50th Reunion plans and
encourage them to plan to attend.
- Encourage CS classmates to obtain and install class web
site secure certificates.
- Act as POC for class web site data and issues for fellow CS
- Act as trustee for web site security (e.g., verify e-mail
addresses of fellow CS classmates).
- Encourage all CS classmates to locate classmates
(see the "Where Are they?" quick link on the home page).
- Report all data and updates collected to the web master
(preferably via the CS spreadsheet located in the "Classmates
Only" restricted area).
- Report "all present or accounted for" if and when the CS
has found all CS classmates and obtained either current
contact data or knowledge of their deceased status.
- Ensure all CS classmates are aware of the class web site
and encourage them to check it periodically.
- Encourage all classmates to subscribe to the site news